A granted patent provides a legal monopoly that can be used to stop competitors from making unauthorised use of an invention.
Patents are jurisdictional in nature and we can help you with achieving a patent in Australia and overseas jurisdictions.
Our patent attorney services include:
- Preparation of patent specifications
- Filing and prosecuting patent applications at the Australian Patent Office
- Filing and prosecuting international patent applications via the Patent Co-operation Treaty (PCT) and
overseas patent applications via the Paris Convention
- Advice on licensing and assigning patents
- Investigating the patentability of inventions and assessing the risk of infringement of existing patent rights.
For more information on:
Australian Patents – click here
International Patents – click here
You can also view examples of patents prepared by us in our Patent Gallery – click here