26 Feb MBIP Client Portal
MBIP now offers clients an online tool, free of charge, to review all matters within their IP portfolio.
Our MBIP Client Portal features a simple, web-based interface which does not require our clients to download any additional software or hardware.
The optional self-service tool is secure and allows clients to view full status details for any matter. Details are updated in real-time and users are able to generate status reports, see upcoming deadlines and provide Attorneys with instructions, all within a single, easy-to-use interface.
The MBIP Client Portal allows users to:
- Log in over a secure network to access IP information anywhere, anytime;
- Generate and share customised IP reports, quickly and easily without being required to contact an Attorney;
- Obtain information for long-term planning necessary to maintain an IP portfolio;
- Review the status of all IP holdings in real-time; and
- Search for IP information by a range of criteria to quickly find the needed information.
If you want to find out more about the Client Portal, we recommend that you speak with one of our Att orneys. Please contact us if you would like to see a demonstration or if you would like to know if the MBIP Client Portal is suitable for you.